Monday, July 12, 2010

Heroes of the Economic Recovery

Yesterday I received my copy if the Inc 500 issue in the mail. Inc magazine is in my opinion the best publication dedicated to entrepreneurship. As I read the introduction it occurred to me that the CEOs of the companies on this list are today’s heroes.

There are other role models, and other inspiring figures from Obama to Lance Armstrong to Steve Jobs but who is really going to create the most jobs over the next few years. Who is manufacturing their products here in America and who refuses to layoff or succumb to the very real and natural fears associated with today’s economy?

You can read about them in this month’s issue. They are the champions of capitalism and the heroes of our economic recovery. They are my idols. They are the American dream personified. Congratulations to the members of 2009’s Inc 500. I admire you all and hope to become a member of your community one day.

See the list here http://www.inc.com/inc5000/2009/the-full-list.html

Originally published by Dave Jacks August 23, 2009 at 8:24 pm



No comments:

Post a Comment